Truma Saphir compact
Storage compartment air conditioning system for small and medium-sized vehicles
Truma Saphir compact is a storage compartment air conditioning system that is especially well-suited for small to medium-sized caravans and motor homes. The system not only cools the air, but also dehumidifies and cleans it. For this purpose, there are fluff and particle filters on the front of the device. The air conditioning system is lightweight, extremely compact and very economical to run.
- Cooling time can be programmed up to 15 hours in advance with the timer function
- Select the room temperature in one degree increments
- Can be used at camp sites with fuses from three amperes
- Especially light at just 20 kilograms
More details about Truma Saphir compact
Use the convenient remote control to adjust the storage compartment air conditioning system. Truma Saphir compact systems can also be controlled with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel. If, in addition to a Truma air conditioner, you also have a Combi heater in your vehicle, you can use automatic climate control. Both appliances are then synchronised with each other automatically until the desired temperature is reached. The digital control panel can also be extended with the Truma iNet Box. This allows you to control all TIN bus-capable Truma appliances via the Truma App.
Truma Saphir compact is installed centrally in a storage compartment, such as in a storage bench, so that the cold air is distributed evenly throughout the entire caravan or motor home.
- Very low power consumption
- Especially quiet in operation
- Low internal and external fan speed in sleep mode
- Three fan speeds and two operating modes: cooling and air circulation
Truma Saphir compact: Installation instructions and more downloads
- Installation instructions Saphir compact (2.93 MB)
- Návod k montáži Saphir compact (CS) (1.04 MB)
- Οδηγίες τοποθέτησης Saphir compact (EL) (1.06 MB)
- Instrucciones de montaje Saphir compact (ES) (1.04 MB)
- Asennusohje Saphir compact (FIN) (1.04 MB)
- Beszerelési utasítás Saphir compact (HU) (1.04 MB)
- Instrukcja montażu Saphir compact (PL) (1.04 MB)
- Руководство по монтажу Saphir compact (RUS) (1.05 MB)
- Návod na montáž Saphir compact (SK) (1.04 MB)
- Navodila za vgradnjo Saphir compact (SL) (1.05 MB)
- Montaj talimatı Saphir compact (TR) (1.05 MB)
- Brochure Air conditioning systems for pleasant cooling (1.85 MB)
Compare Truma Saphir storage compartment air conditioning systems
FAQs about Truma Saphir compact
Things you should know about the Truma storage compartment air conditioning system. Simply click a question.
- I have noticed a build-up of moisture on the cold air pipes of my Saphir air conditioner. What can I do about this?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not reacting to commands from the remote control?
- Why does the remote control for my Truma air conditioner not work?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not cooling sufficiently or at all?
- Can I use the CP plus iNet ready control panel also for the Truma Saphir compact and Saphir comfort RC air conditioning systems?
- Can the cold air distribution system of the Truma Saphir air conditioning system be connected to existing warm air ducts?
- How do I cool my caravan or motor home especially effectively?
- Why does a Truma air conditioning system not have the same cooling output as a car air conditioning system?
- What must I consider as regards maintenance of Truma air conditioning systems?
Accessories for Truma Saphir compact
A storage compartment air conditioning system allows individual air distribution in the vehicle as cool air is distributed very flexibly via pipes. Truma offers a perfectly coordinated modular system for this.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit the Truma service workshop!
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products, install devices and repair devices that have already been installed.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany
No sale of spare parts / Please do not send any equipment to Truma without being requested to do so.