Manoeuvring system for single-axle caravans
- Ultimate precision and 100 per cent directional stability, as if it’s on rails
- Extremely reliable and safe
- Smooth acceleration thanks to Truma Dynamic Move Technology
- Maximum weight advantage of 20 kilograms
More details about Mover XT
Mover XT is eXTremely superior: it allows you to manoeuvre your caravan accurately, smoothly, jerk-free and safely on to any parking spot – also around corners and bends. The manoeuvring system keeps the caravan reliably on track even if there are obstacles on one side. Truma Caravan Mover XT is extremely compact and lightweight and can be swivelled on the tyres automatically with the remote control.
From asphalt to grass, cobblestones to gravel: Truma Caravan Mover XT works reliably on any surface. It also overcomes minor obstacles with ease. The brushless motors combine many advantages: they are powerful, highly efficient and also extremely light. The device and battery together save up to 20 kilograms.
The remote control is handy and intuitive to operate. Control the speed easily with the slide control and change direction with the control knob. Caravans can rotate on their own axis in less than one minute and can be coupled to the towing vehicle extremely accurately. The caravan stops moving as soon as you release the control knobs. An acoustic signal is given when the Mover XT is switched off but not yet swivelled away.
- The system even handles gradients of up to 13 per cent
- Flexible, precise manoeuvring
- Coupling to the towing vehicle with millimetre precision
- Automatic stop function
- For single-axle caravans up to 2300 kilograms
Mover XT – eXTremely superior: watch the video and see just how the Mover XT works.
Mover XT: Operating instructions and more downloads
- Installation operating instructions Mover XT / Mover XT2 (10.94 MB)
- Instrucciones de montaje Mover XT / Mover XT2 (ES) (2.4 MB)
- Asennusohje Mover XT / Mover XT2 (FI) (2.42 MB)
- Návod k montáži Mover XT / Mover XT2 (CZ) (2.43 MB)
- Beszerelési utasítás Mover XT / Mover XT2 (HU) (2.45 MB)
- Instrukcja montazu Mover XT / Mover XT2 (PL) (2.45 MB)
- Information Remote Control Mover XT (409.36 kB)
- Short instructions to accompany the operating instructions Mover XT / Mover XT2 / Mover XT4 (1.89 MB)
- Installation overview Mover (1.31 MB)
- General operating permit Mover XT (4.34 MB)
- Brochure Manoeuvring systems for relaxed travelling (1.71 MB)
Compare Truma manoeuvring systems for single-axle caravans
FAQs about Mover XT
hings you should know about the manoeuvring system for caravans. Simply click a question.
- When I charge the battery of the Mover XT must I insert the plug of the safety socket or not?
- When I charge the battery of the Mover XT must I switch the battery cut-off switch on or off?
- What happens if the distance between the Mover control unit and the battery is less than 40 centimetres?
- How do I protect the battery of my caravan manoeuvring system against deep discharge?
- After installation or replacement, oil leaks from the gearbox unit of the Mover – why?
- Can a Mover be used as an anti-theft device?
- The red warning triangle symbol (LED 3) of the Mover remote control flashes four times – what does that mean?
- How do I restart my Mover after self-deactivation?
- Do I have to charge the battery of the Mover during winter or even remove it from the vehicle?
- Why does Truma recommend installing the Mover in front of the vehicle's axle?
- Can a manually swivelling Mover be converted to an electric swivelling Mover?
- Which battery do I need to run the Mover?
- How do I know whether I can install the Mover on my caravan?
Accessories for Mover XT
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Caravan Mover XT – from Mover PowerSet with charger BC 10 to battery cut-off switch and suitable installation kit.
- Service Helpline
- Service Centre
- Dealer search
One number for all cases:
Do you have a question about a product, would you like to arrange an appointment with a Truma Service technician or do you need assistance? Just call us.
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have a question about an appliance, always have information about the appliance type, year of manufacture and factory number at hand. You'll find this on the type plate on the appliance.
Visit the Truma service workshop!
Service directly from the manufacturer: The Truma Service workshop is located in Putzbrunn, near Munich, Germany. Our staff are very familiar with all Truma products, install devices and repair devices that have already been installed.
May to September
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
October to April
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To arrange an appointment, call
+49 (0) 89 4617-2020
85640 Putzbrunn, Germany
No sale of spare parts / Please do not send any equipment to Truma without being requested to do so.