Smart Starter Set
Truma LevelControl + iNet Box available permanently at special price07.05.2018
Connectivity in motor homes and caravans is continuing apace. That is why Truma includes the LevelControl Set permanently in its product range from May 2018.
- The set contains the Truma LevelControl and iNet Box at a special price. Customers can get more information from their Truma Partner.
- The two products allow users to check their gas supply precisely and conveniently via app. The Truma LevelControl uses ultrasound to measure the gas level in the cylinder and transmits the data via the iNet Box to the user’s smartphone or tablet.
- In the free Truma App, customers get a detailed overview of their gas level as a percentage and in kilograms, as well as an indication of how long the gas will last.
But that is not all. Customers with the iNet Box in their vehicle can use all the functions of the Truma iNet world.
- They can control their Truma or Alde heater and the Truma air conditioning systems via the app, as well as operate the automatic climate control and check the vehicle or device status. This can be done in or near the vehicle with Bluetooth or via SMS if the user is outside the Bluetooth range.
- The SMS alert functions inform users when the temperature in their mobile home gets too hot or cold, when the on-board voltage falls below a certain value, or when the gas cylinder is nearly empty.
The LevelControl Set is available from all Truma Partners.
- Press distribution list