New Truma gas pressure regulators29.11.2018
Truma has improved its gas pressure regulators. They are now lighter, more compact and more user-friendly. A distinguishing feature of the new generation is its compact, modern design. The products combine tried and tested technology and decades of expertise with new features.
Truma DuoControl CS
The Truma DuoControl CS with integrated crash sensor allows customers to run gas appliances like heaters and fridges safely even while driving. In the event of an accident at speeds of 15 to 20 km/h, the crash sensor stops the gas flow immediately. This means that no gas can escape, even if the gas system is damaged. As a result, the Truma gas pressure regulator ensures maximum safety – and meets the requirements of the European Heating Appliance Directive. The directive specifies that a shut-off device must be present if gas appliances are used on the move, as well as gas hoses with hose rupture protection.
The Truma DuoControl CS is extremely convenient, and automatically switches over to the second gas cylinder when the first one is empty.
- The new-generation Truma DuoControl CS gas pressure regulator is much more compact than its predecessor and is extremely lightweight at just 900 g.
- It is easy to retrofit and comes in a vertical model for wall mounting and a horizontal model for installing on the ceiling of the gas cylinder box.
- Two new viewing windows, which are clearly visible from all sides, let you see whether the cylinder in use is full (green) or empty (red).
- The yellow reset button makes it much easier to see whether the crash sensor has been triggered, for instance as a result of jolts during the journey. When the button is pressed, the gas pressure regulator is immediately ready for use again.
Truma MonoControl CS
The single-cylinder gas pressure regulator, the Truma MonoControl CS with crash sensor, has also been redesigned. Like its Duo counterpart, when used in combination with gas hoses with hose rupture protection, it allows gas appliances to be operated safely on the move.
- The new single-cylinder gas pressure regulator from Truma is more compact and much lighter than its predecessor.
- One model can be used in all installation situations: the regulator can be installed on the wall or ceiling of the gas cylinder box.
Available from specialist dealers from March 2019
The new-generation Truma gas pressure regulators take up very little space, are lighter than their predecessors and simple to operate. They ensure maximum safety while driving and when stationary. The new Truma MonoControl CS and DuoControl CS are available from specialist dealers from 1 March 2019.
Technical specifications and prices
|Truma DuoControl CS||Truma MonoControl CS|
|Regulator output||max. 1.5 kg/h||max. 1.5 kg/h|
|Crash sensor triggering value||3.5 g +/- 0.5 g||3.5 g +/- 0.5 g|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||184 x 95 x 103 mm (vertical)
104 x 158 x 116 mm (horizontal)
|106 x 101 x 102 mm|
|Weight:||900 g||500 g|
- Press distribution list