Enjoy hot water wherever you go
In the Truma UltraRapid hot water system a powerful gas burner heats the water in your RV within a short time. The hot water system has excellent insulation to ensure that almost no heat is lost. If the water temperature drops, the electronics in UltraRapid reignite automatically. Set your desired water temperature conveniently on the control unit.
UltraRapid Gas runs independently of a power supply. UltraRapid Gas / Electric has an additional electric heating element. In mixed mode, the water heats faster.
- Very compact, requires little installation space
- Stronger heating element 1415W (240V) for shorter heating and reheating times
- Improved corrosion resistance due to the heating element and the water tank
- Extended warranty period of 24 months
- AGA certified product
More details about Truma UltraRapid hot water system
When the water is hot, you can take a long shower with ample time to soap yourself. When the Truma UltraRapid Gas water heater is running, water is continuously reheated while you’re showering. This means that a second person can shower immediately afterwards.
- Only JG connections for easier and faster installation
- Safety ensured with electronic control components and overpressure valve
- Straight water connections for easy, faster assembly of elbow fittings
- All pressure or immersion pumps up to 2.8 bar can be used to operate the hot water system
Truma UltraRapid hot water system: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma UltraRapid Gas and UltraRapid Gas / Electric
- Service contact
- Sales contact
- Dealer / Service Partner