A new generation of instant water heaters
Instant, constant, endless – Truma has developed a new generation of instant water heaters that are perfectly balanced to enhance the comfort of RV drivers. Customers whose vehicles are equipped with the new Truma AquaGo water heater will have a comfortable water temperature while enjoying an unlimited supply of hot water without the risk of scalding.
- Hybrid technology with constant temperature – no scalding
- Most powerful and efficient instant water heater on the market
- Endless hot water even at high flow rates
- All-season use with optional anti-freeze function
More details about Truma AquaGo
Truma AquaGo is the only instant water heater that utilises hybrid technology with a patent pending temperature stabiliser. Users can adjust temperatures like at home: when showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off, then back on again – no more scalding.
Thanks to microprocessor-controlled stepless burner management, Truma AquaGo water heater always delivers a constant water temperature, even at high and low flow rates and varying inlet water temperatures. The integrated water diverter eliminates water strains on the vehicle exterior. A reusable filter cartridge reduces scale particulates.
- Intuitive operation, like at home
- Simple maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures
Truma AquaGo – Safety features
- Three thermal cut-off switches protect the appliance against excess temperatures.
- A flame monitoring device switches off the gas supply to the burner if the flame extinguishes.
- If voltage drops, the gas supply to the burner is switched off.
- In the event of a short circuit (>10 A), the fuse switches off the appliance.
- If the flue fan fails, the gas supply to the burner is switched off.
- A thermal cut-off switch prevents very high water temperatures, i.e. above 85°C inside the heat exchanger.
- An exhaust-gas over-temperature switch prevents very high exhaust-gas temperatures, i.e. above 160°C.
How Truma AquaGo works
The Truma AquaGo instant water heater is connected between the vehicle’s fresh water supply and its hot water system. When the appliance is switched on, the burner starts automatically as soon as the hot water tap is opened and the flow of the water is greater than approximately 1.5 L per minute. The stepless burner control adjusts heater output according to flow and inlet water temperature, maintaining an outlet temperature of approximately 49°C.
A temperature stabiliser minimises fluctuations in the outlet temperature. A comfortable water temperature at the tap or shower is achieved by mixing with cold water. The burner switches off automatically when the tap is closed to conserve LP gas. The basic Truma AquaGo water heater does not have frost protection and should not be used or filled with water when there is a danger of freezing.
Technical details Truma AquaGo
|Nominal voltage||12 V DC|
|Nominal input rate||5.9 – 17.6 kW (20,000 – 60,000 BTU/h)|
|Fuel inlet pressure||2.62 – 3.49 kPa|
|Fuel manifold pressure||0.32 – 2.49 kPa|
|Power input||< 2.5 A|
|Water operating pressure||max. 450 kPa|
|Standard water outlet temperature||49 °C (120 °F)|
|Water volume||1.3 litres (0.35 gallons)|
|Shipping weight (approx.)||18.6 kg (41.0 lbs.)|
|Weight (approx.) (without access door)||15.5 kg (34.2 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (without flange and frame)||318 x 394 x 318 mm|
Truma AquaGo: Operating and installation instructions and more downloads
- Service contact
- Sales contact
- Dealer / Service Partner