Combi 2 E Australia
Combination heater with integrated heating elements
- With integrated heating elements for additional electrical mode
- Heats the vehicle and water very quickly
- Uses little energy
- Many installation options, as it is extremely lightweight and compact
- The warm air from Combi 2 E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Gas, electrical and mixed modes are possible
- Digital CP plus control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
More details about Truma Combi 2 E
Enjoy twice the comfort with Truma Combi 2 E: space and water heater in one appliance. The heater provides comfortable warmth in your vehicle in just a few minutes. It also heats the water that you need for showering, washing dishes, or washing your hands. And the best thing about it: you only have to install one appliance in your caravan or motor home. This saves space and weight.
Truma Combi 2 E also has integrated electric heating elements. Because of this, the heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, in electrical mode at the camp site, and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low. In summer, Combi 2 E heats just the water without running the space heater.
The warm air flows into the vehicle’s interior through four air outlets, where it is distributed optimally to ensure a pleasant indoor climate. The Truma Combi heater is almost silent and very economical to run. The temperature in the vehicle is infinitely adjustable with a digital control panel.
Facts about the Combi heater
Truma Combi 2 E: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma Combi heating systems
Do you have any questions about the Truma Combi 2 E?
We have the answers.
Accessories for Truma Combi 2 E
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Combi 2 E. For example, a coordinated modular system ensures optimum warm air distribution.
- Service contact
- Sales contact
- Dealer / Service Partner