Filling level display for gas cylinders
- Measures quickly and reliably in just a few seconds
- Easy to use, with LED display, ready to use immediately
- Suitable for all steel and aluminium LPG cylinders with diameters of 200 to 350 mm
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Integrated LED torch for checking gas in the dark
More details about Truma LevelCheck
Use LevelCheck to find out how much gas is left in the gas cylinder in just a few seconds. Using ultrasound, the handy filling level indicator shows whether there is liquefied gas within the measuring range. Simply place LevelCheck horizontally on the cylinder: if the LED is green, there is gas in the cylinder. After measuring, LevelCheck switches off automatically.
The filling level display for gas cylinders is suitable for much more than just the camp site or barbecue. You can also use LevelCheck to check the level of the cylinder for the gas hob or wok burner in your kitchen. This handy device will also ensure that you are not stranded without gas for your DIY projects. By the way: to ensure reliable measurement, we advise that you clean the measuring head regularly with a damp cloth.
- Measures in a temperature range of -15 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Not suitable for plastic gas cylinders, refillable gas cylinders, gas tanks or butane cylinders (Campingaz)
Watch the video to see how Truma LevelCheck works.
Technical Details Truma LevelCheck
|Power supply||E-block 9 V|
|Weight||approx. 100 g (incl. battery)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||138 x 35 x 30 mm|
Truma LevelCheck: Operating instructions and more downloads
FAQs about Truma LevelCheck
Things you should know about this practical filling level display for gas cylinders. Simply click a question.
- Service contact
- Sales contact
- Dealer / Service Partner