Truma Aventa comfort
Roof-mounted air conditioning system with integrated heat pump
- Very efficient in cooling and heating modes
- Switch the air conditioning system on and off easily with the remote control
- High output despite weighing just 33 kilograms
More details about Truma Aventa comfort
Truma Aventa comfort cools your vehicle to a pleasant temperature within a very short time. The air is also cleaned and dehumidified to ensure a pleasant indoor climate even with minor differences between the inside and outside temperature. But the powerful roof-mounted air conditioning system can do even more: it can also be used as a heater. Thanks to the integrated heat pump, you can heat your motor home or caravan especially on cooler days in spring and autumn. And it’s extremely energy-saving.
From a technical aspect, all Aventa air conditioning systems are optimised so that they run especially quietly. Cool air flows throughout the entire vehicle via the air distributor. To set the ideal air flow, adjust the four air outlets to the desired level. The air distributor also has an integrated dimmable mood lighting feature.
Adjust the room temperature either by remote control or on the digital CP plus control panel. This is available from your authorised Truma dealership. In combination with a Combi heater, you can even have automatic climate control. The heater and air conditioner are then controlled automatically until the desired temperature is reached.
A specialist workshop can install the Truma Aventa comfort air conditioning system in place of a skylight. As the inside air distributor is very flat, it hardly obstructs free movement inside the vehicle.
- Especially quiet in sleep mode with reduced fan speed
- Use the timer to set the desired running time
- Select the room temperature in one degree increments
- Four operating modes (cooling, heating, automatic, air circulation) and three fan speeds
- Mood lighting works also without air conditioning
Aventa comfort performance
Many things can impact the performance of an air conditioner. Test data presented here is accurate and obtained in a controlled environment. Performance can be affected by the number of persons using the vehicle, use of cooktops & ovens and duration of cooking, number and type of windows & window furnishing, double glazing, window tinting, type and R-rating of wall insulation, radiated heat and ultra violet radiation, entry and exit (both frequency and duration). The manufacturer of the air conditioner has no control over above listed items.
Truma Aventa comfort: Operating instructions and more downloads
Compare Truma air conditioning systems
FAQs about Truma Aventa comfort
Things you should know about the Truma Aventa comfort air conditioning system. Simply click a question.
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not reacting to commands from the remote control?
- Why does the remote control for my Truma air conditioner not work?
- What can I do if there is water dripping from the air distributor of the Aventa air conditioner?
- What can I do if I notice a build-up of moisture on the bottom of the air distributor?
- Why is my Truma air conditioner not cooling sufficiently or at all?
- What sealing materials are suitable to install the sealing frame of the Truma Aventa air conditioning system?
- How do I use my Truma Aventa air conditioning system optimally?
- How do I cool my caravan or motor home especially effectively?
- Why does a Truma air conditioning system not have the same cooling output as a car air conditioning system?
- What must I consider as regards maintenance of Truma air conditioning systems?
Accessories for Truma Aventa comfort
Find suitable accessories for your Truma Aventa comfort air conditioning system: with the digital CP plus control panel, you can control your air conditioning system and also your Combi heater.
- Service contact
- Sales contact
- Dealer / Service Partner