How do I fill the Truma electric boiler?
- Check whether the drain valve in the cold water supply is closed: lever horizontal, position (a).
- Open the hot water tap in the bathroom or kitchen, set premixers or mixer taps to “warm”.
- Switch on the power to the water pump (main switch or pump switch).
- Leave the fittings open until the Truma electric boiler has been filled by displacing the air and water is flowing.
- In frosty conditions, filling may be prevented by remaining frozen water. The boiler can be thawed by switching it on briefly (max. 2 minutes). Frozen pipes can be thawed by heating the interior.
Remember that the drain valve must be activated regularly to prevent limescale and ensure that it is not blocked.
- Service contact
- Sales contact
- Dealer / Service Partner