How do I empty the Truma electric boiler properly?
If the caravan is not being used during the frost period, the Truma electric boiler must be drained.
To prevent frost damage:
- Disconnect the power to the water pump (main switch or pump switch).
- Open hot water taps in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Open drain valve: lever vertical, position (b).
- The Truma electric boiler will now be drained directly to the outside via the drain valve.
- Check whether all the water is drained (14 litres).
Remember that we do not accept warranty claims for frost damage.
- Service contact
- Sales contact
- Dealer / Service Partner