Recommended accessories for Truma heating systems
You can find downloads for the accessory products in the Downloads area.
Retrofit kit Truma CP plus
Digital control panel for existing Truma Combi devices produced from 2007 on.
Included in delivery: LCD-Display Truma CP plus including a 12 V connection and a 6 m control panel cable
For the retrofitting the CP plus control panel has to be mount and the control unit PCB of the heater has to be exchanged. The PCB is not included in the package, but is replaced directly by the Truma dealer or service partner.Suitable for: Combi heaters manufactured 2007 or later
Retro lighting kit
The illumination of the control panel knobs can be switched on by means of a contact sensor. This makes itpossible to adjust the heating at night without having to switch on the light in the caravan. Thanks to an integrated timer function, the light switches itself off again automatically after 20 seconds.
Lighting kit 1 for Truma S 3004 / S 5004 heaters
Kit 1 contains: 1x illuminated, chrome-plated gas control panel, 1x sensor board, 1x 12 V cable
Lighting kit 2 for Truma S 3004 / S 5004 heaters
Kit 2 contains: 1x illuminated, chrome-plated gas control panel,
1x illuminated, chrome-plated fan control panel, 1x sensor board
Lighting kit 3 for Truma S 5004 heaters
Kit 3 contains: 1x illuminated, chrome-plated gas control panel, 2x illuminated, chrome-plated fan control panels, 1x sensor board
Truma fans ensure perfect distribution of heat and can be used in a variety of ways.The booster function generates up to 20% more air volume flow, resulting in even better, faster warm air distribution and dehumidification in the vehicle.
- Fan TEB-3 (12 V), 1,1 kg, Current consumption Ø 0,7 A
- Fan TN-3 (230 V), 1,7 kg, Current consumption Ø 0,3 A
Remote ignition indicator
For retrofitting in Truma S 5004 or S 3004 heater covers.Suitable for: Truma S 3004 und 5004
Towel dryer - add more luxury to your holiday
- Dries towels and items of clothing reliably and even warms up ski bootsEach support tube can hold up to 4 kg in weight
- High-quality design
- Simple installation
- Compact (760 x 420 x 80 mm) and light (700 g)
- Part no: 40500-01
Optimum air distribution
Only even air distribution can make entire rooms feel cosy. When installed and used correctly, with this perfectly harmonised modular system you can regulate the air volume and adjust the direction of air flow - for perfect circulation and a comfortable climate that's tailored precisely to your needs.
- Quiet air circulation
- Warm air targeted to thermal bridges (e.g. windows or vehicle cab)
- Volume of air can be regulated
- Direction of air flow can be adjusted
Cowl extensions for S heating
For caravans, motor homes and caravan holiday homes, in extreme wind or snow conditions.
- Cowl extension SKD, 45 cm, part no: 30610-00
- Cowl extension SKV, 45cm, part no: 30690-00
- Cowl extension AKV, 15 cm, part no: 30010-20800
Cowl extension for Combi
For caravans and motor homes in extreme wind or snow conditions.
- Cowl extension KVC, 30 cm, part no: 34070-01
Control panel for timed central heating
- Fully functional timer panel with back lit LCD lighting
- Enables fully programmable heating and hot water just like a central heating system in your home
- You can set the water temperature to suit your needs
- Combined water and heating system
Cowl lead-through UEK
For caravan protective double roofs.
- Part no: 30630-04
Distributes the warm air from the installed caravan heater directly into the awning.
Available in the colours ivory and pure white.
Auto ignitor retrofit kit
Now there’s no need to get up if the piezo heater goes out - with the auto ignitor, you can let the heater reignite by itself. Supplied complete with remote ignition indicator.
- Part no: 30040-65700
For longer heater operation at elevations of 1500 to 2750 meters. Not required for operating a liquid gas-powered Combi.
- Part no: 34610-01