Boat boiler B 10/B 14
Enjoy a shower on board
- 10 or 14 litre capacity in accordance with requirements
- Fast water heating with powerful 1500 W gas burner
- Absolute independence whilst on the move
- Low gas consumption saves money
- Space-saving design
- An electrical heating element
(850 W) is available as an optional extra
- Very short heating time (just 25 minutes in mixed operation)
- Stainless steel container for ideal drinking water quality
|Boat Boiler B 10||Boat boiler B 14|
|Capacity||10 litres||14 litres|
|Weight||6,7 kg||7,3 kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35 x 35 x 26 cm||35 x 35 x 32 cm|
|Gas consumption (butane/propane)||120 g/h||120 g/h|
|Output of electrical heating element (available as an optional extra)||450 W (230 V)||450 W (230 V)|
|Power consumption (at 12 V)||Heating up: 0.28 A Standby: 0.04 A||Heating up: 0.28 A Standby: 0.04 A|
|Water pressure||Up to max. 2.8 bar||Up to max. 2.8 bar|
|Max. temperature||70° C||70°C|
|Heating up time from 15°C to 70°C||Approx. 25 mins*||Approx. 30 mins**|
|*Mixed operation gas/electricity: gas only approx. 34 mins, electricity only approx. 45 mins|
|*Mixed operation gas/electricity: gas only approx. 50 mins, electricity only approx. 72 mins|
- The boat boiler is ideal for use in motor boats and sailing boats as it comes complete with a flexible exhaust and combustion air duct.
- Made from stainless steel, the container is extremely stable, corrosion-resistant and even food safe.
Powerful and economical
- You do not have to rely on mains electricity.
- The powerful gas burner rated at 1500 W heats water in next to no time.
- The boiler is energy-efficient as it works without an ignition flame. If the water temperature drops, the electronics automatically reignite.
- Special insulation protects against heat loss.
- The high efficiency rate of approx. 95% minimises gas consumption.
- For ultra-fast heating, an electrical heating element rated at 850 W can be purchased as an optional extra.
Practical and safe
- Set the temperature you require to any level between 30°C and 70°C on the user-friendly control panel.
- The compact dimensions are ideal for space-saving installation inside the vehicle.
- The stainless steel container is extremely stable and corrosion-resistant.
- As Truma boilers are able to resist high pressures, any immersion or pressure pump can be used up to 2.8 bar.
- The electronic control elements and the overpressure valve maximise safety.
- The enclosed combustion system with flexible exhaust duct is absolutely safe and maintenance-free.